Looking for a fun dessert to serve at your Memorial Day gathering? These two bite, no campfire needed, s’more pretzel bites are destined to be a hit! A gooey marshmallow and Hershey chocolate square are sandwiched between two pretzels and dipped in chocolate! The sweet and salty combination of these bite-sized snacks is incredible. I can’t think of a better dessert to serve for the unofficial start of summer! Whip up a batch of these for your next barbecue, picnic, or get together…they are sure to be a huge hit!
One Year Ago: Zucchini and Almond Pasta Salad
S’more Pretzel Bites
- 23 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 92 twist pretzels
- 4 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy Bar (1.55oz)
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly space 23 pretzels on the baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a marshmallow and one square of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. Place in the oven under the broiler and heat until marshmallows are just beginning to brown and the chocolate is softened. Remove from oven and top each with a pretzel to form a sandwich. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat. Dip each pretzel bite halfway into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set.
Yields: 46 bites
Source: adapted from Love From The Oven