One Year Ago: Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup hot sauce (to taste)
- 3 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 – 4 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and hot sauce, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of mixture into a 1½-inch ball and place onto a plate or separate baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- In a second shallow dish, place eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, place corn flakes.
- Dip each chicken ball first into the flour, then the egg and ending with the Corn Flakes. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Yields: 48 bites
If you’ve missed them, make sure to check out the rest of my College Football Bites:
Week One: Pizza Pretzel Bites
Week Two: Slow Roasted Pulled Pork
Week Three: Mini Corn Dogs
Week Four: Buffalo Chicken Bites
Week Five: Texas Chili
Week Six: Beer Battered Fried Pickles
Week Seven: Buffalo Wings
Week Eight: Queso Blanco Dip
Week Nine: Sloppy Joes
Week Ten: Ultimate Spicy Beef Nachos
Week Eleven: Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Week Twelve: Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Week Thirteen: Fried Mozzarella Sticks