Quick and easy breakfast or snack that is great for on the go people like yourself. Just pop one of these delicious peanut butter and granola bites in your mouth as an energy booster to keep you going through your workday. Made with rolled oats, nuts, dried fruits, flaxseed and peanut butter these granola bites are sure to keep you satisfied for hours.
Peanut Butter and Oat Granola Bites
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients making sure to evenly distribute all the ingredients.
- Roll some of the dough between your hands, if it sticks together it is ready to go. If it feels too dry then add a bit more peanut butter or honey. If it is too wet add extra oats or flaxseed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a 1½-inch ball and then place it on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. Chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Yields: 12 bites