Oreo truffles! One of the easiest and delicious truffles you will ever make. I mean come on, you really can’t go wrong with cream cheese and Oreo cookies. This recipe is a lot of fun for kids too, they can help you roll each ball and dip them in chocolate. I only make these Oreo truffles once a year. Christmas just would not be Christmas without these rich and decadent truffles. 🙂
- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 packages (8 squares each) Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough or cut into desired shapes with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter and place on the prepared baking sheet. Insert a wooden toothpick into each ball. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate Return to wax paper and remove toothpick. Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
Source: Kraft Recipes